Folks,
say I have a need to add multiple rows at the same time.

for instance, say I'm collecting customer information and I want to add 3
addresses and 3 phone numbers at the same time for a customer.

The above is quite straightforward to accomplish when there is only one set
of data to deal with (one address / one phone number) - with simple data
types passed in as parameters.

What alternatives / options do I have to accomplish storing multiple sets of
data?
I do not want to call the stored proc. multiple times from an external
program. (avoid if possible)
I do not want to write to a dump file, manage that, and use mysqlloader.
I do not want incorporate split, join logic into the stored procedure.
(avoid if possible)

Thanks,
listaction