What's the proper way to query for a total for a value
and also the total for all values for a particular set
of parameters?

For example, I have a table of orders that customer
service reps make. The reps place multiple orders per
day for various products. I'm trying to pull a report
that displays the customer service ID (csID), total
number of a particular product sold, and the total of
all products sold... within a date range.

Sample Orders Table (heavily snipped):

ORDER_ID  CS_ID  PRO_ID  QTY_SOLD  DATE
--------  -----  ------  --------  ---------
1         10     105     3         2008-07-06
2         12     105     4         2008-07-10
3         10     105     3         2008-07-10
3         10     120     2         2008-07-10
4         12     105     1         2008-07-11

When querying for the totals between July 8-July 11,
the query should return something like:

CS_ID  PRO_ID  PRO_TOTAL  ALL_TOTAL
-----  ------  ---------  ---------
10     105     6          8
10     120     2          8
12     105     5          5

I've tried various queries that work when I sum up
individually, but when I include 2 sums for a row I'm
getting duplicates and the sums are too high.

This seems like it would be fairly straightforward but
apparently I'm overlooking a key item.  Oracle has a
handy OVER() function that would work...

Any thoughts?