I have local mysql 5.0 and I have developed an arabic site. The database
encoding is utf8-bin. Localy everything work fine, all arabic text are
displayed OK.
Now I want to move it to a server in internet. The server has mysql 4.1 and
as I restored the database there, some special arabic character are not
displayed correctly. I don't know why only some character are inserted
differently from others.
Localy I have also tried to have both mysql server 4.1 & 5.0 to play with
the backup and store, but without success, always the same result.
Moving the binary database files (*.frm ...) from 5.0 to 4.1 doesn't work,
it seem they are not compatible.

I realy don't know what to do, it is hard to insert all data again, it is so
big.

Any help well be appreciated!

-Amir