I have a backup that was created by a MySQL 5 server using MySQLDump. When I try to restore the database using the following command:

mysql -u root -p -D BPA < c:\backup\mydata.sql

I get the error:
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 29765: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/' at line 1

Here is what line 29765 says in the backup file:

/*!50003 CREATE TRIGGER `AlumniAddDate` BEFORE INSERT ON `alumni` FOR EACH ROW SET NEW.AddDate=Now() */;;

This is obviously one of the triggers that I've created. I don't know why it's commented them out in the backup, but I don't seem to be able to overcome this. I'd rather it ignore these lines anyway. How do I get passed this?

Thanks,