You know this might be a little bit more convincing if you gave the name of the
product and a little bit more personal reason why you recommended it other than
"check out brand x product" I vote this is spam.

-----Original Message-----
From: itguy321 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:06 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Check out this Free software I found to document your IT infrastructure

Hey guys, I just found this great free software that lets you document your
entire IT infrastructure.  In my opinion it's the best software out there and
the fact that it is free is just an added bonus.  Just thought I would let you
guys know if you want to give it a shot it’s working out great for us.

http://www.ecora.com/ecora/products/documentor.asp