Will L wrote:
Rob Munsch,

I am a member of the Nabble project. This is regarding a bad post by user
"itguy321".
Just want to explain a few things. Nabble is a free mailing list
archive/gateway that works like Gmane.  Users can browse, search, and post
via Nabble's web interface and the post will be forwarded to the mailing
list as an email. A user will need to register with Nabble first, then he
will need to subscribe to the mailing list to become a subscriber, only then
can he post to that mailing list.

You seem to be holding Nabble responsible for this bad post. Is it fair? Is
it fair to blacklist Gmail just because a bad user sent a spam? A mailing
list usually has a moderation mechanism to deal with bad posts. If you are a
mailing list owner, you can simply ban that user.

Nabble hates spam as much as you do. We are currently monitoring this user
and we will take necessary action just like a mailing list owner will do.
Feel free to send me a private email if you have more concerns.

Regards,
Will L
Nabble.com

Well, he also spammed the Centos Forums.
--
Gerald L. Clark
Supplier Systems Corporation