Is it possible to place the same table in multiple databases, by linking the MYD
file from one database to the next?  I can see obvious problems with such a
technique, so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks,

--

Scott F. Crosby
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It's some kind of soft stuff.  I can kick it around with my foot." -- Neil Armstrong

"If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?"
-- Albert Einstein

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but that is not the reason
we are doing it" -- Richard Feynman

"What good is science if it isn't used for EVIL!?"

I can accept encrypted messages enciphered with Verisign or GPG/PGP.  Both
public keys can be found at http://www.skroz.net

PGP signature