Hi All,

I need some suggestions from you. I need a comunication between Oracle
database with MySQL.

In my application there is a situation is arising, where i need to take some
data to MySql from a table which is in Oracle database (i am planning to
maintain that data in MySQL also). And from MySQL my application will use
it. This whole thing should be happen online.That is once some new data was
inserted to Oracle table, that should update in MySQL table also.

It is totally new situation for me and i am totally confused. Please help me
folks.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Bala Raju Mandala.