I use EMS MySQL Manager.  You can buy it here:

http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/mysql/manager/buy

No, I am not affiliated with them, but I use the product everyday and I love it.

Steve Musumeche
CIO, Internet Retail Connection
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pooly wrote:
Hi,

MysqlCC not being in developement anymore and not working properly
with a server 5.0, we are trying to use MySQL Query browser, but there
are few things which are less than efficient compared to mysqlCC.

- you can't execute several queries ! The query tab executes them one
by one, and if you use a script tab, you don't have any results
displayed... quite annoying.

- edition of results are a pain, instead of a double-click, one need
to click on "edit", then double-click on the cell to edit (spacebar
would have been quicker) and press enter. and you can't use the arrows
to move around cells when you are editing (!). To commit you need to
press "Apply changes". It would be nice to have be able to edit cells
without clicking on "Edit" and be able to move with the arrows ("Apply
changes" is a good one though).

- to open a connection on another server you need to do "New instance
connection", it would be great to have the same thing than MySQLCC,
where you can see others server in the sidebar. It's easier to move
around several servers and run query through them, instead of having
several separate windows.

What are your usual workarounds for these ? Is there any better
interface to do some queries ?