axis wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to copy between two databases with the same tables, but the destination one has a different number of rows. I used SQLyog first to create the script with the necessary commands and it partially worked after applying it to the second table, but my problem is with one of the tables with the same name, in both databases and with a different number of rows. when I issue INSERTs from the source database, to add the records in the destination, it complains the number of rows is different, that's strange so I am looking a way to fix this, and this is the first time I am doing it so please advise me.

Are you sure it's rows and not fields that are different? That would make sense if the number of fields/columns were different, rows shouldn't matter.