From: Duane Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:49 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Incorrect information in file...

  MySQL v5.0.24 on FreeBSD v6.0-RELEASE

  I  was  attempting  to  do  some  tweaking  in  a my.cnf to increase
  performance  on  a  server here. I had copied the my-huge.cnf config
  file  into /etc and uncommented the section on InnoDB from within. I
  also changed the thread_concurrency option from 8 to 4. That was the
  only  changes  I  made  in  the  configuration file. Upon restarting
  MySQL,  I  could  not select anything from any of the InnoDB tables
  and received this error:

      ERROR 1033 (HY000): Incorrect information in file:
'./testdb/test.frm'

  I  did  do  some searching in the list archives but couldn't come up
  with anything concrete.

  For the convenience, here is the options that were uncommented:

      innodb_data_home_dir = /var/db/mysql/
      innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:2000M;ibdata2:10M:autoextend
      innodb_log_group_home_dir = /var/db/mysql/
      innodb_log_arch_dir = /var/db/mysql/
      innodb_buffer_pool_size = 384M
      innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 20M
      innodb_log_file_size = 100M
      innodb_log_buffer_size = 8M
      innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
      innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 50

--
"This message was sent using 100% recycled electrons."