From: Duane Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:18 AM
To: Mikhail Berman
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Incorrect information in file...

On Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 2:02:42 PM, Mikhail confabulated:

> Hi Duane,

> Have you tried to repair "test" table using "REPAIR" to see if that
> solves your problem?

That didn't seem to work. The result returned was:

  mysql> repair table test;

+-------------+--------+----------+-------------------------------------

  | testdb.test | repair | error    | Incorrect information in file:
'./testdb/test.frm' |

I even tried with the USE_FRM option and received the same result.

--
"This message was sent using 100% recycled electrons."