Heikki

thanks for filing that report. You can close it again.

I had a look at the create-table statements for these 3 tables.

As it turns out, the person who initially created those tables had a create statement like "create table ... comment='InnoDB free: 6144 kB'" for some tables.

All my (well, his, I did not create these tables ... ) fault, sorry to have wasted your time.

Regards
Dominik

Heikki Tuuri schrieb:
Dominik,

I have now filed:

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=23211

about this. Is there any pattern that could explain why the double print is only in those 3 tables? What values does it print for the tables where the printout is wrong, and what values does it print for ok tables?