You'd have to use another table. I don't believe mysql views will keep your
'moving average' values.

If you're using 5.1, you can automate the select/insert with an event --
it's a cron like tool built into mysql.

If you have a datetime field in either of the tables that represents the
'action' time of each piece of data, you could do it as:

select
DATE(datetime_field) AS period,
Avg (A),
Min(A),