Hmmm.  When the table is first created, the id number should default
to starting at 1.  Once the table has had entries added and deleted
you can run an ALTER TABLE to reset it to 1, provided it is empty I
think.

There's no way to store an integer left-padded with zeros like that, however.

What you can do is left pad it with zeros whenever you select it:
select LPAD(id,12,0) from Inv_Id order by id;

HTH,
Dan