From: Selvin Sakal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 May 2001 12:43
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: characters - URGENT!!

Hi,
i have a mysql database, can anyone tell me any characters that cannot be
entered into mysql (like !@#$%, etc).

Also i have a string and i would like to remove html tags, characters (like
~!@#$%^&*()_+|`-=\{}[]:"<>?;',./ ) out of it, so basically i want the string

to be just left with words.

any help would be helpful,

Thanks
Selvin

P.S. this is urgent i need this very quickly

'The information included in this Email is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or
confidentiality'