From: Selvin Sakal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 7:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: characters - URGENT!!

Hi,
i have a mysql database, can anyone tell me any characters that
cannot be
entered into mysql (like !@#$%, etc).

Also i have a string and i would like to remove html tags,
characters (like
~!@#$%^&*()_+|`-=\{}[]:"<>?;',./ ) out of it, so basically i want
the string
to be just left with words.

any help would be helpful,

Thanks
Selvin

P.S. this is urgent i need this very quickly

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Trouble unsubscribing? Try: