Can you just put the files back where they were originally?
Ordinarily that would be in the path set up in mysql - see SHOW
VARIABLES LIKE "datadir"

You do need to have your ibdata* files and ib_logfile* files all in
there, assuming you weren't using the file-per-table setup (if you
were then I am not sure; haven't tried that one yet myself).

I'd shut down the server process, move everything into place,
double-check permissions on the files, and then start the mysqld
server process back up.

Dan