I think the full-text index is an inverted index structure. So, it has all the words from the fields it indexes. For each word it has a list of record ID which have that word.

What I am interested to get is this inverted index structure. I imagine it can be represented as 1-2 table(s). Can I do that? Is the structure accessible as a table? (Of course, I don't want to change it.)

Thanks a lot,
Ray