From: Rares Vernica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 1:09:31 AM GMT-0500 US/Eastern
Subject: Re: access full-text index

I think the full-text index is an inverted index structure. So, it has
all the words from the fields it indexes. For each word it has a list of
record ID which have that word.

What I am interested to get is this inverted index structure. I imagine
it can be represented as 1-2 table(s). Can I do that? Is the structure
accessible as a table? (Of course, I don't want to change it.)

Thanks a lot,
Ray