Hi Guys,

I have an easy doubt..

Table A consist of field Item and Table B consist of field Price. Table A consists of Items which has price aswell the items which doesnt have price. But In Table B,I have kept only the item which has price . Now, I want to subtract the total items in Table A to the total items in Table B. so I get the items which doesnt have price. I used union its not working.. can any of u guys write the code for it,,,

For example

Table A
Item    Book
          Pencil
           Table
Table B- which consists of Item with price

Price -Book-11 dollar
          Pencil-2 dollar

Please reply me asap. I hope it should be v. easy enough to tackle.

Cheers,
Renish koshy