Hope I have the right group.

I am working out how to get groups within groups. e.g.
I have a table with 4 columns C1,C2,C3 & C4

I am looking to select data so that I can get

C1 group item

   C2 Group item

      C3 Group Item

         C4 detail

      End of C3 Group Item
      count/totals of C3

   End of C2 Group Item
   count/totals of C2, C3

End of C1 Group item
count/totals of C1, C2, C3

to describe the gorups let us say the 4 columns are
district,town,street,surname.

A full "report" would be all the surnames in surname order within

street
At the end of each "street" I would also get the number of surnames in that
"street" within

town
At the end of each "town" I would also get the number of "streets" and
"surnames" within the town within

district
At the end of each "district" I would also get the number of "towns",
"streets" and "surnames" within the district

At the end of selecting all I get the number of "districts", "towns",
"streets" and "surnames"

Thanks

Kerry