I've developed several job tracking applications here at my job.
One of them relies heavily on a series of date stamps in the main table.
Each job has about 6 milestones, each with a respective "sibling" column in the same table. The first sibling reflects the job's predicted date milestone and the second sibling gets populated with the *actual* date when that milestone is met. LIke this:

col1_date_predicted col1_date_actual col2_date_predicted col2_date_actual

The "_date_actual" columns contain "0000-00-00" until their respective milestones have actually passed and is set to a real datestamp. Now, when displaying the records in this table, I'm highlighting a row in blue if all of the *actual* dates are populated with legit datestamp.

My question: I can't for the life of me figure out how I might sort or group these all-populated rows (colored in blue) together in the list.
Can someone give me some guidance?
Thanks in advance.

--
T.J. Mahaffey