Ben Clewett wrote:

Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm looking in the home directory, as well as the other directories used by mysql and I can't see any files which I do not recognise. (I am UNIX so there are no hidden files.)

I am also a little confuses as the Query Cache is entirely a memory structure, does it use a file?

If you have the name of the Query Cache file, this would be very useful.

Regards,

Ben.

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
Ben Clewett wrote:

Dear MySql,

Can you please tell me if there is a tool to view the queries stored in the Query Cache?

Regards,

Ben Clewett.

Yes,If you see to mysql homeDIR,You see a hidden file that it's contain of your queries.

Hidden files are started with a dot in UNIX world.
If you see them,You must type ls -a
--Mohsen