Curiously, now, I can access to phpmysql, but I don't know why...
So, I have an error 1064 when I try install a base with a python script. This is the error message :

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 772: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'return char(4) default NULL,
  renewals tinyint(4) default NULL,
  timestamp tim' at line 9

Start tag expected, '<' not found
 at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX.pm line 64
 at /usr/share/perl5/XML/Simple.pm line 287
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 21.
Problem updating database...

Thanks,
Thibaud.

João Cândido de Souza Neto a écrit :
Is your apache looking for index.php file as well or just for index.html file?

Give a trial in this.

"Thibaud Hulin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for your answer.

This is the error message :
Not Found

The requested URL /phpmysql was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-7 Server at localhost Port 80

For the logs, I don't know where looking. I suppose the base is corrupt after a hard reboot ?

Barry a écrit :
Thibaud Hulin schrieb:
Hi!
I'm a beginner with phpmysql, and after an installation, I can't access to my page http://localhost/phpmysql on Debian Etch.