[snip]
I recently last week Had and experience with an Very small Company,
where as
they had around 15 Machines all hooked "Star topology" and a central iis
ASP
Web server that only showed the date, and a few small utilities when
addressed  To it, now there entire Operation was based upon Excel,
everything "not joking" I mean everything, was a file share to an Folder
("around 90 Folders") in which they had probably 200 + excel sheets in
each
one u name something u need to do in business I guarantee there was a
excel
sheet for it, repetitive sheets for Different Operations, all Sheets
linked
to one another thru references in excel, excel97 Mind u, I was there on
Consulting call, to inform them of a better way to update / Operate
there
business  "They ended up saying they liked there Current way better" it
makes more sence to them and Only wanted me to link 10 more sheets to
what
they already had and add a few more file shares, "of Course I refused
this
Project "  and walked out Laughing my ass off in the car"
[/snip]

Seriously?