Dan Nelson wrote:
If not, you'll probably have to read the records and store them in an
array indexed by minute.  Then when you're done reading from mysql,
walk the array from 0 to 59 and write out each element.  That way
you're guaranteed 60 output rows.
Eh, did something different. Now I'm opening the db, inserting a time stamp whenever the script runs, which is every minute. At the end of the data gathering routine, it will go back and update that record for that time stamp. If for some reason gathering data fails, it simply won't update the db after that, but at least there's a time stamp with empty data points there. Of course, this doesn't solve the problem if the machine itself goes down, but hey, there's only so much one can do.

This now allows me to still get 60 record returned, regardless of records being blank (or NULL) or not. The graphing program will do the rest.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.