I have an ASP.NET app where I'm doing an update, and the user name that I'm using has the access to do an update. When I execute this command, I get the error, "#42000Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation". Following is my query:

UPDATE Families SET LastName='a',FathersFirstName='a',MothersFirstName='a',Address1='a',
Address2='',City='a',State='FL',Zip='a',
Donation=0,HomePhone='a',FathersWorkPhone='',MothersWorkPhone='',
FathersCell='',MothersCell='',EMail='[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
UserName='a',Password='a'
WHERE ID=157

I thought that the Password field might be an issue, but I've changed it to `password`, and that didn't make any difference. Neither did Families.Password, or Families.`Password`.

Any ideas why I would be getting this error? This same exact query works fine on another database with the same structure and every thing.

Using version 5.0.22-community-nt. with InnoDB tables.

Thanks,
Jesse