Sounds like you have triggers on the table, see the DEFINER clause within this section of the manual:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/create-trigger.html

Triggers within 5.0 require the user (within the DEFINER clause, or executing the statement against the table when using CURRENT_USER) to have the SUPER privilege. Within 5.1 this moves to the TRIGGER privilege.

That is probably the case, because I DO have 2 triggers on this table. However, I don't get the definer thing. Because, on the other database that this works on, there is no definer clause on the trigger that I can tell, and I don't know how to tell if I've given the user name that I'm using on the other database the SUPER privilege or not. How do I give a user the SUPER privilege?

Thanks,
Jesse