Richard Reina wrote:
I am trying to update from one table to another but I get a syntax error when I
try:
UPDATE from maindb.orders o, altdb.orders ao SET o.price=ao.price WHERE o.ID=a.ID;

First off, it'd be best if possible (I know some cases prevent it) to upgrade your server. The latest stable is 5 and you're on 3, so a lot of people aren't going to be able to vouch that much for any sort of issues regarding it. Also, UPDATE FROM seems to be a non standard SQL extension, and I haven't been able to find anything on MySQL supporting it (Only MsSQL). Feel free to prove me wrong though (in fact I'd love to be proven wrong so I know I'm not going completely crazy ;) ).