Hi,

I've installed MySQL 5.0.27 on a LIVE environment while DEVELOPMENT runs a
lower version, yes I know wrong thing to do.
I've run into quite a few issues which are causing me lots of problems, the
main one being that FOUND_ROWS() return a wrong result.

The queries in questions are

SELECT                  SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS
                                        PI.productInfoIdentity
                                        , PI.productInfoTypeIdentity
                                        , PI.productCategoryIdentity
                                        , PI.dateStamp
                                        , PI.documentIdentity
                                        , PIT.productInfoTypeTitle
                                        , PC.productCategoryTitle
                                        , D.documentTitle
                                        , D.documentIdentity
                                        , D.originalExtension
                                        , D.originalName
                                        , D.fileSize
        FROM                    tbl_productinfo PI
        INNER JOIN              tbl_productinfotype PIT
        ON                              PI.productInfoTypeIdentity =
PIT.productInfoTypeIdentity
        INNER JOIN              tbl_l_productcategory PC
        ON                              PI.productCategoryIdentity =
PC.productCategoryIdentity
        INNER JOIN              tbl_document D
        ON                              PI.documentIdentity =
D.documentIdentity
        INNER JOIN              tbl_l_country C
        ON                              C.countryIdentity =
PI.countryIdentity AND PI.countryIdentity = 1
        ORDER BY                PC.productCategoryTitle
        LIMIT                   0, 10;

Which returns nothing

Second statement
SELECT                  FOUND_ROWS() AS value;

Returns 8, which is completely wrong. The numbers returned do not make any
sense either, as I have others that should return 0, but return 6 or some
other number.

Any help would be much appreciated.