Daniel Kasak wrote:
Amer Neely wrote:

OK, that makes sense. As far as I know, my connection is still live - I don't do a disconnect anywhere. So I'm still not sure why I can't pull the data back out. I do get an error telling me about a problem with my statement near .... which is where it tries to execute the FROM command. My apologies, I'm not on the computer that I am developing this script on, so can't give you the exact error.

I'm naming the table from a purchase order number, and as far as I can tell, the table I try to read from is the same as the one I created - but I get nothing out of it.

It's hard to say without more details. You can send the script if you want. Also keep in mind that since you're using tmp tables which are invisible to all other connections, you don't need to much around with creating a unique table name - you can just use a generic one ( eg tmp_purchase_order or something ).

I'll try something like that tomorrow. Thanks for the responses. I'll post my results.

--
Amer Neely
w: www.softouch.on.ca/