Good day,

For the past 2 weeks, we have been dealing with some rather strange problems.
While nothing changed in terms of the mySQL server or clients
configuration ( including the options provided to the server during
startup, by either my.cnf or as arguments to the executable ), we are
getting the following kind of errors.

o Server shutdown in progress
o Out of memory (Needed 5256540 bytes)
o Sort Aborted
o o Can't create a new thread (errno 11); if you are not out of
available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible
OS-dependent bug
o Unknown Error ( this occurs more often than the rest )

There is plenty of memory on the system, as much as there was before
the problems surfaced.

We moved a database from that system, to another system ( that
database was the one hit more often ) in hope to perhaps solve the
problem. Indeed, the errors are coming up less frequently now, but
they still do.

Is there any chance this is due to tables corruption or corruption of
any other kind on the server side? I didn't see any bug fixes in 0.27+
revisions that seem to be related to this problem, so I assume its not
a bug that existed in <= 0.26.

Any ideas ?

Thank you very much in advance.

PS: Please reply to this email address as well, if possible.