Hy!

 How can I modify mysql's 3 service name via my.ini?
If I try to install a new mysql, verion 3, on a computer that already has a
mysql 4 or mysql 5(registered to start as a service with the name Mysql (not
mysql4 or mysql5) WinMySQLAdmin 1.3 get confused and doesn't start mysql 3
because "The service is already installed ................ yes"  but this is
mysql 5 .. not mysql3 that I need :(
Before starting WinMySQLAdmin My.ini looks like this:

[WinMySQLAdmin]
Server=C:/mysql/bin/mysqld-opt.exe

[mysqld]
#bind-address=10.0.0.2
#language=C:/MYSQL/share/your language directory
#slow query log#=
#tmpdir#=
port=3306
#set-variable=key_buffer=16M

If I am using another port(for mysaql3) I can use 2 mysqls but they cannot
have the same name in services list(I need both of them because my
aplication uses only mysql 3 and the other mysql is for another aplication
that I cannot modify). How can I pre-modify my.ini so when
winmysqladmin(from mysql v.3) starts and registers mysql 3 will use another
name in services list, like mysql3 or something, but not 'mysql', or... can
I start winmysqladmin 1.3(from mysql3) with some parameters to install mysql
3 with another name then 'MYSQL'?
:)

Thanks!