I run a SQL statement about UPDATE covering multiple tables, i feel that it is
too slowly.

SQL statement:
update b_bb,tempdb set b_bb.zrk1=tempdb.num
where
b_bb.dwdm=concat(tempdb.shengbm,tempdb.shibm,tempdb.xianbm,tempdb.xiangbm,tempdb.cunbm);

I modify the JOIN syntax like this:

update b_bb STRAIGHT_JOIN tempdb set b_bb.zrk1=tempdb.num
where
b_bb.dwdm=concat(tempdb.shengbm,tempdb.shibm,tempdb.xianbm,tempdb.xiangbm,tempdb.cunbm);

It can be a little faster than before, but it is not be fast as i expected.
I run a similar SQL statement on SQLServer2000, it is about 10 times faster
than mysql.

How to promote the execute efficiency of the UPDATE statement like this ?