Hi,

> that link ought to help you

Looks a bit extreme, as long as I feel there is some value to be part of
this list :-).

I suspect all members of the list experience the same problem; I feel it
would be more valuable to solve the problem than to nuke the list.

It is to be noticed that if you sort your inbox by date, the problem can
remain undetected for a while as long as all the messages have the same
date and time (look for messages from Jerry Schwartz
[EMAIL PROTECTED] dated 22/03/2007 17:53); I received another
50 of them since my last post.

As long as Jerry does not seem to receive the messages about the
problem, if he cannot be contacted otherwise is there a way to block his
messages or to unsubscribe this address until the problem is fixed?

--
Jacques Brignon