I'm not sure I quite follow. Is there a concentration for each location for
each of a master list of pollutants? What concentration would be considered
"not there"?

In any case, look at a construct like (ABS(concentration) <= <tolerance>),
where <tolerance can be either a constant or a field associated with a
particular pollutant. That construct will return TRUE or FALSE, which
evaluate to 1 and 0, respectively.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz