Hello all,

I have one server which has mysql 5.0.27 installed. There is one table named
table1.
that table has 122000 records..It has 114 fields and 22 indexes.

Now this table always been corrupt. I have try to found the solution but i
couldn't.
Pls help me ASAP. I have used CHECK and REPAIR option I have given here the
output.....

070509  4:06:17 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Table 'table1' is marked as
crashed and should be repaired
070509  4:06:17 [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Sort aborted

Database changed

mysql> check table table1;
+----------------------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------------------+

+----------------------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------------------+
| DB1.table1 | check | error    | Wrong bytesec: 111-110-115 at linkstart:
583497784 |
| DB1.table1 | check | error    | Corrupt

+----------------------+-------+----------+----------------------------------------------------+
2 rows in set (4.41 sec)

mysql> repair table table1;

+----------------------+--------+----------+---------------------------------------------------------+

+----------------------+--------+----------+---------------------------------------------------------+
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Wrong bytesec: 111-110-115 at 583497784;
Skipped        |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block that points outside data file
at 583497848  |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block that points outside data file
at 583497912  |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583498656; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583498964; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583498988; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499040; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499120; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499176; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499204; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499312; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499368; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499396; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499420; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499448; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | info     | Found block with too small length at
583499504; Skipped |
| DB1.table1 | repair | status   |

I have also used myisamchk command and its output is:

Checking MyISAM file: /var/lib/mysql5/DB1/table1.MYI
Data records:  122089   Deleted blocks:       0
- check file-size
- check record delete-chain
- check key delete-chain
- check index reference
- check data record references index: 1
- check data record references index: 2
- check data record references index: 3
- check data record references index: 4
- check data record references index: 5
- check data record references index: 6
- check data record references index: 7
- check data record references index: 8
- check data record references index: 9
- check data record references index: 10
- check data record references index: 11
- check data record references index: 12
- check data record references index: 13
- check data record references index: 14
- check data record references index: 15
- check data record references index: 16
- check data record references index: 17
- check data record references index: 18
- check data record references index: 19
- check data record references index: 20
- check data record references index: 21
- check data record references index: 22
- check records and index references

 - recovering (with sort) MyISAM-table '/var/lib/mysql5/DB1/table1.MYI'
Data records: 122089
- Fixing index 1
- Fixing index 2
- Fixing index 3
- Fixing index 4
- Fixing index 5
- Fixing index 6
- Fixing index 7
- Fixing index 8
- Fixing index 9
- Fixing index 10
- Fixing index 11
- Fixing index 12
- Fixing index 13
- Fixing index 14
- Fixing index 15
- Fixing index 16
- Fixing index 17
- Fixing index 18
- Fixing index 19
- Fixing index 20
- Fixing index 21
- Fixing index 22

So, pls help me ASAP.....Thanks in advance...

regards,
Nilnandan Joshi
DBA - INDIA