To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:17 AM
Subject: RE: adding 3 values

SELECT SUM(single_rooms, double_rooms, twin_rooms) from TABLE;

Or, if you want a boolean value depending if there are less than 10:

SELECT IF(SUM(single_rooms, double_rooms, twin_rooms) < 10,1,0)
from TABLE;

Sorry, brain was switched off when I wrote that. It should be:

SELECT single_rooms+double_rooms+twin_rooms from TABLE;

Or, if you want a boolean value depending if there are less than 10:

SELECT IF((single_rooms+double_rooms+twin_rooms) < 10,1,0) from TABLE;

Edward