Data partitioning? Sorry, I disagree that partitioning a table into more
and more servers is the way to scale properly. Perhaps putting
databases' tables onto different servers with different hardware
designed to meat different usage patterns is a good idea, but data
partitioning was a very short lived idea in the world of databases and
I'm glad that as an idea it is dying in practice.
- Naz