Ok... this error has just started popping up in my .err log file...

070618 14:31:10 InnoDB: ERROR: the age of the last checkpoint is 237821842,
InnoDB: which exceeds the log group capacity 237813351.
InnoDB: If you are using big BLOB or TEXT rows, you must set the
InnoDB: combined size of log files at least 10 times bigger than the
InnoDB: largest such row.
070618 14:39:17 InnoDB: ERROR: the age of the last checkpoint is 237829009,