Baron,
        Thank you for your answer. The information you refered me to is
very interesting and will take some time to study. However most of what
it appears to cover is getting the search data into a table, which is
already accomplished. Basically the query I am trying to come up with
would be something like:

SELECT
`ticket`.`Work Log`,
`server_list`.`application_name`,
FROM
`ticket`,`server_list`
Where `ticket`.`Work Log` like `server_list`.`application_name`

This is formatted like if I were searching for a single text string such
as '%access%' (i.e. Where `ticket`.`Work Log` like '%access%') but I
don't understand how to write the query to return values from within the
other table. I don't need anything especially fancy, I just need to
understand. The big hole in my understanding is that one table has a
single list, so the other is large text block which could contain words
within the single list. I just havent figured out how to deal with this
yet.

Again, I really appreciate your response previously, thank you.

Regards,
Craig