Hi,

Pat Singer wrote:
Hi;
  I just built out a new server and transfered my databases. I use Zope to
server my web sites and ZMySQLDA to interface between the two. Everything seems
to be fine. I can see the databases, the tables, the columns in the tables, the
permissions are correct, etc. I hook up ZMySQLDA and that seems to be fine. It
connects to the database. However, when I go to look at the pages from served
the database, the browser hangs. Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?

Is it really the database that's hanging? Use innotop or mytop to see if a query is stuck. Maybe the problem is in your code or on the web server, not the database.

Baron