hi,

According to http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/user-resources.html,
MySQL can keep track on the number of queries, updates, and connection
for user within on an hourly bases. This is done with the help of
counters.

My question is; how can I read these counters and see the current
update, query, or connection for a user?

My current situation is that I have a user at service provider (mysql
cluster), but they have limited my account to, for instance, 36000
updates per hour. I would really like to see my counter status, to
monitor it to see how close I get to my limit, but can I not find any
information on how to to do this.

Per Henrik

--
Per Henrik Johansen