You mean to say, you cannot execute the "GRANT" command.

regards
anandkl

On 7/19/07, Banyan He <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thx Ananada. Actually, I don't have the admin permission on this server.
The grant command is unavailable for me. I have no ideas about this. I
install the software on two machines, one of them can issue this command
and works fine with it. Another cannot.

OS: windows 2003

Cheers,

'admin'@'localhost'