Maxim Veksler wrote:
On 7/26/07, Baron Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
krishna chandra prajapati wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I am looking for a tool which can moniter mysql and if any thing goes wrong
with mysql then it can send  a mail or alert. It can show the innodb status
and all the complete details about mysql.

Regards,
Krishna

I don't think a single tool exists that can do all this.  However, you
can use innotop to monitor servers and then use another system, such as
Nagios, to send alerts.

I believe innotop is the only tool in existence that can parse InnoDB
status output.

Actually the tool that we provide to Enterprise customers can do both of these (parse InnoDB status output and send emails with alerts) :)

You can see more about it here:

http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/advisors.html

However as yet it will not print the full output (transactions and all) to the monitor screen (it just monitors for key statistics and alerts when necessary).

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Leith, Senior Support Engineer