Hi,

Jorge Martínez wrote:
We have a windows server running our main database and an IIS server. We also
have a linux box with apache/php that uses the same database server.
We have configured a replication from that host to another windows server. Then we verified that not all the queries were replicated properly. We find out that some queries that come from the linux box and have cr/lf on them are not being replicated. ie: sql = "select * from table_1";

SELECT queries are not replicated. Only queries that change data are replicated.

I think that may be some issues about how linux manages cr/lf. Whan can I do? thank you all!