I'm sorry. I have posted a wrong example. Here you have a better one:

 update table_1          \n
 set field_1 = 'xx',       \n
 field_2 = 'yy';           \n > Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:16:50 -0400> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> CC: mysql@lists.mysql.com> Subject:
Re: Replication problem> > Hi,> > Jorge Martínez wrote:> > We have a windows
server running our main database and an IIS server. We also have a linux box
with apache/php that uses the same database server.> > > > We have configured a
replication from that host to another windows server. Then we verified that not
all the queries were replicated properly. We find out that some queries that
come from the linux box and have cr/lf on them are not being replicated.> > > >
ie: sql = "select * from table_1";> > SELECT queries are not replicated. Only
queries that change data are > replicated.> > > > > I think that may be some
issues about how linux manages cr/lf. Whan can I do?> > > > thank you all!> >