Hi,
  I'm trying to execute this query:

             SELECT group_post.group_thread_id,
                FROM group_post
    LEFT OUTER JOIN group_post_moderation ON (group_post.group_post_id =
group_post_moderation.group_post_id)
    LEFT OUTER JOIN group_post_mod_option ON
(group_post_moderation.group_post_moderation_option =
group_post_mod_option.option_id)
               WHERE group_thread_id = '6'
            GROUP BY group_post.group_thread_id
            ORDER BY lft;

But when I do, I get this error:

ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right sy
ntax to use near 'FROM group_post
       LEFT OUTER JOIN group_post_moderation ON (grou

Can anyone please tell me what is causing that? I'm using MySQL4.

Thanks,
- Naz.