DBConvert.com announces DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL v.2.1.1 release.

Our application allows you to convert mdb (Microsoft Access databases) and MS Access forms to AJAX based WEB page using PHP and MySQL. DBForms for MS Access to PHP + MySQL supports elements in MS Access forms such as Label, Images as OLE types, Images as form elements, OptionGroup, TextBox, ListBox, ComboBox, CommandBoxm, Line, Tabular Control, and Subforms.

The solution helps you convert forms (Single Form, Continuous Forms, Datasheet), and their elements to Web page and filling form fields with data from the fields of your Access tables. During conversion elements' position, color pallet and fields type are converted accurately. Unicode support, Primary keys and indexes conversion available. You have the opportunity to place your forms on a Web page directly through FTP connection or save your forms to a local folder on your computer for future uploading to FTP.

Please, find more info about the software at:
http://dbconvert.com/convert-accessforms-to-web-mysql.php

You can download evaluation copy of DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL v.2.1.1 from:
http://dbconvert.com/downloads/dbforms_php_mysql.zip

We hope you will enjoy working with our software.

Sincerely yours,
DBConvert.com